With the State expected to reach a double dose vaccination rate of 95% on the 15th of December 2021, the NSW government has now released further lifting of restrictions that will take effect on Midnight, December 15th 2021.
The following changes will come into place for our Churches as outlined by the NSW government
– Face Masks will no longer be required
– No limit on the number of people gathered outside
– No density limit, meaning no limit on the number of people inside a church
– Funerals and Weddings permitted with a no person limit and no proof of vaccination required.
– Singing is now permitted by all
The following changes will come into effect for our churches outlined by the diocese,
– The Procession of the Gifts may resume
The following are still in place until further notice,
– No Holy Water at entrance fonts
– Communion only under 1 kind
– QR codes and check ins must continue in places of worship
– Hand sanitizing stations available at all entries to Churches
– Altar Bread still covered during the consecration and hand sanitizing prior to giving our communion.
Please be reminded that these changes are subject to change.